Thursday, April 28, 2011

NICO TOUCHES THE WALLS - Passenger Album

the OP of Spring Anime:
[ C ] THE MONEY OF THE SOUL AND POSSIBILITY CONTROL

http://i.imgur.com/ZxURo.jpg
eh? Controul??


oh.. and about that Matoryoshika (actually a doll)
and a little connectino with mkv (matroska video file)

Wiki said:
"Matroska is an English word derived from the Russian word Matryoshka (Russian: матрёшка [mɐˈtrʲoʂkə]), which means nesting doll (the common Russian cylindrical-shaped doll within a doll, also known as a babushka doll). This is a play on the container (media within a form of media/doll within a doll) aspect of the matryoshka as it is a container for visual and audio data. The loose transliteration may be confusing to Russian speakers, as the Russian word matroska (Russian: матроска) actually refers to a sailor suit."



Track list
actually the link below is NICO TOUCHES THE WALLS ALBUM: PASSENGER
but well..
their songs are great too... so whatever

"Sudden Death Game" (サドンデスゲーム, Sadon Desu Gēmu?) - (August 11, 2010)
"Diver" - (January 12, 2011) - Naruto: Shippuden 8th opening theme
"Matryoshka" - (May 19, 2011) - C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control 1st opening theme

and well... three of em are good and Matoryoshika is one of the best OP in this Season


Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3b4so20g2pgc032
MF by Nipponsei


and that Sudden Death Game is also great...
and Passenger just seems too long to me

Lyrics of Matoryoshika
find it at gendou... or some site

Ikinuku tame ni kikonda
Kimi dake ga mieru yoroi wa
Mie to gaibun ni obieta
Oroka no hate no genjitsu

karada kishimu hodo dakishimete yo

isso kowashite kure yo
kara no ore no naka ni wa mata
nanno itami mo nai
saranichippokena ore no kara
koko kara dashite kure matoryoushika

rironbusou kasanegi shite
yawana bouei honnou sarashite
sameta kimi no meni wa
ore no nani ga mie ru?

gira tsuku kotoba no naifu sase yo

isso hagashite kure yo
herahera waratta ore no kara
honshou abaite kure yo
kimi ni ima koe ga kikoeru nara

hikari sae todoka nai
kokoro no oku no oku ni wa
ikura kowashitemo koware nai ore ga iru

bun nagutte bukkowashite kure yo
yabutte sai te hiku gashite kure yo
arittake kikonda yoroi wo

isso kowashite kure yo
aware na ore no matoryoushika
honshou abaite kure yo
kimi ni ima koe ga todo ite iru nara

nige mo kakure moshinai kara
koko kara dashite kure matoryoushika


English Translation

In order to survive in this world,
I show you nothing but my armor.
My frightened prestige and vanity.
The foolish result of an honest reality.

Please hug my body tightly until all my bones creak.

Just shatter them for me already!
I may be nothing more than a hollow shell,
but there is no pain inside.
Get me out of these tiny shells of mine!
They're like a set of matryoshka dolls!

Although wearing multiple layers of theoretical arguments,
I am actually exposing the weak nature of my defense.
Through those cold eyes of yours,
what about me can you see?

Thrust the glaring knife of your words now.

These foolishly laughing shells of mine,
just strip them away already,
and lay bare my true nature!
Please, if you can hear my voice right now.

In the deepest depth of my heart, where no light can reach,
my true self is there, and will never be broken.

Sock them and crush them for me!
Smash them, tear them, and rip them off for me,
all these armors that I'm wearing.

These pathetic matryoshka shells of mine,
just shatter them for me already,
and lay bare my true nature!
Please, if you can hear my voice right now.

I will neither run nor hide,
so please get me out of my matryoshka shells!


I just noticed that Diver is 8th OP song of Naruto Shippuden (I don't watch Naruto)
well, as might gonna give some info about this

Nico Touches The Walls - Diver


Lyrics for Diver
Romaji

ano suiheisen ga touzakatte iku
aosugita sora ni wa ashita sura egakenakute
iki mo dekinai kurai yodonda hito no mure
boku wa itsukara koko ni mogurikondanda

kanashimi nante hakidashite
mae dake mitereba iindakke
sore ja totemo matomo de irarenai
subete o boku ga teki ni mawashitemo
hikari o kasuka ni kanjiterunda
soko made yuke sou nara

iki o shitakute koko wa kurushikute
yami o miageru dake no yoru wa
mogaku gen'atsushou no DAIBAA
ikiteirundatte tashikametakute
fukai kaitei o mezashite mou ichido kokyuu o shiyou

atama no naka no chizu o hikkurikaeshitara
tarinai mono darake de hitori obieta yuube
boku wa tsuyoindatte zutto omotteita
dareyori mo tsuyoitte zutto omotteita

maigo ni natta hakuchou ga
hoshi no yozora ni ukandeita
nagusame no you ni furidashita ame
dakedo douyara bokura wa naresou mo nai
hoshi ga hoshi nara boku wa boku sa
doko made yuke sou ka na

omotai ikari o shoikonde
honno sukoshi inori o hakidashite
marude aizu no you ni furidashita ame

iki o shitakute koko wa kurushikute
yami o miageru dake no boku ja
ukabu houhou mo nai DAIBAA
ikiteirundatte tashikametai narasou
fukai kaitei o mezashite mou ichido dake
iki o shite mite
tada no shiawase ni kizuitara mou nidoto oborenai yo

English Translation
The horizon is drifting away..
.. the sky, too blue to even portray tomorrow
A bunch of people so stagnant they can't even breathe..
..since when did I sink so low?

Wouldn't I be better off casting my sadness aside, looking only ahead..?
..but I guess I can't stay honest if I do
Even if I spin everything around to be my enemy, I'll still feel a dim light
If I'm going to go that far, then might as well..

I want to breathe, it’s suffocating here
Within the night, stretching out to nothing but darkness..
..I'm a diver struggling with diver's disease
Trying to confirm that I'm alive..
..I'm heading down to the abyss of the ocean.. let's take one more deep breath

Last night, turning the map in my head upside down,
I got so frightened all alone, by all the things I lack
I always thought I was strong..
..always thought I was stronger than anybody

Just as that swan was floating adrift the starry night sky like a lost child..
..as if to soothe my pain.. it started to rain..
..but looks like we can't become the same
..stars are stars, and I’m just me
I wonder how far I can go..

Burdened with a heavy anchor on my back..uttering a bit of prayers
Rain started to pour as if giving me a cue

I want to breathe, it’s suffocating here
Facing up to nothing but darkness, I am like a diver with no way back up
I want to confirm that I'm alive..then seems I've got to..
..head down to the abyss of the ocean..just one more time..
I will try and breathe
If I perceived so much as a glimpse of happiness, I wouldn't drown ever again

source for lyrics + translation: Gendou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment